FAQS: A Chemical Peel For Targeted Improvement
When clients make the jump from considering medical spa treatments to actually scheduling one – it’s very common for those first few services to include a chemical peel. This type of treatment is a great introduction to the powerful skin rejuvenating offerings we provide. They are quick, with minimal to no downtime, and yield visible results that will have you wondering why you waited so long to try one!
What Type Of Chemical Peel Do I Need?
If you’re new to chemical peels, you may be wondering what types we offer and how they work. Simply put, peels are categorized by “depth” – light, medium, and deep. This reflects the power of the solution and how much resurfacing you’ll experience (and typically correlates with the amount of peeling). However, you can get excellent results even from a light peel. In other words, more isn’t always better. The type of peel you would need depends on the condition of your skin and the issues you’re dealing with. And, you may want to factor downtime into your decision if you have events coming up.
Targeted To Address Your Specific Concerns
Chemical peels are formulated with a combination of acids that exfoliate the skin as well in addition to other skin-nourishing ingredients. We offer a variety of options designed to tackle specific skin concerns for most of our clients:
- ZO® Stimulator Peel – The perfect starter peel, with no downtime. It’s great for treating the signs of aging and sun damage and improving your skin tone.
- Epionce Lite Refresh Skin Peel – Another light peel that offers all the benefits of a peel with no downtime. Revive dull skin, improve acne, and reduce redness on the skin.
- SALICYLIC PEEL (SAL-E) – Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients help to clear breakouts.
- MALIC PEEL (MAL-E) – Increases cell turnover to banish dull skin with hydrating and exfoliating ingredients.
- THE SAL-E & MAL-E COMBO – For those struggling with acne and wanting enhanced results. Skin flushing and peeling are common for up to 10 days.
Ready to learn more about our chemical peel offerings? Schedule a consultation to discuss your concerns. We are happy to make a recommendation that we think will get you the results you desire. Adding chemical peels to your regular at-home skincare routine can make a huge difference in the overall health of your skin. Come visit us today!