Improve Your Skin Tone With Chemical Peels
We can’t stop talking about chemical peels because they are simply one of the best tools in your skincare arsenal. They are highly customizable, affordable, and complement your at-home regimen. Chemical peels are remarkably effective at tackling skin issues and improving overall skin tone. If you have been considering a chemical peel, look no further than our offerings at Rejuvenate.
Different Peels For Different Needs
One of the major benefits of chemical peels is that the ingredients are tailored to your specific needs. At Rejuvenate, we utilize a collection of different peels to address the most common skin woes:
- ZO® Stimulator Peel – A light peel, easily performed on your lunch break. It treats many of the signs of aging, including sun damage and melasma.
- Epionce Lite Refresh Skin Peel – Another light peel with minimal downtime. This peel is highly effective against discoloration, redness, and acne.
- SALICYLIC PEEL (SAL-E) – Penetrates deep into the pores to clean the skin with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients. Improves the clarity of skin.
- MALIC PEEL (MAL-E) – Reduces skin bacteria and hydrates the skin and provides light exfoliation.
- THE SAL-E & MAL-E COMBO – The perfect combination to address acne.
Many people start with a light peel like the ZO® or Epionce, which rejuvenates the skin and improves your skin tone overall. You’ll notice smoother and tighter skin, with less fine lines and wrinkles and discoloration. For more advanced concerns, we can perform deeper peels to get the results you desire. Scheduling a series of peels 6-8 weeks apart can truly transform your skin and jumpstart a new skincare regimen.
Chemical peels provide so many benefits, which is why we love utilizing them in our practice. Let’s sit down together and assess your skin, goals, and how we can help you reveal your best skin yet. Schedule a consultation with us today to get started. We look forward to serving you!