Types of Chemical Peels We Offer At Rejuvenate
Chemical peels are a great way to dip your toe in the water of professional medical spa services. They are quick and effective, with minimal or no downtime. Many people find that they want to add peels to their regular skin care schedule because they truly make such a difference. This versatile treatment can be customized to your unique skin needs and goals. We offer a variety of types of chemical peels to ensure there’s something for everyone!
Why Choose A Chemical Peel?
It’s simple – they work! Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of this treatment. Chemical peels pack a potent blend of ingredients to exfoliate and nourish the skin, encouraging cell turnover and giving you a more youthful glow. They are great for dull and dry skin, acne-prone skin, and aging skin. Depending on the type of peel you choose, you’ll see benefits like:
- Reduction in fine lines/wrinkles
- Brighter skin
- Better skin tone and texture
- Improvement in acne/blemishes/scarring
- Less hyperpigmentation
Types Of Chemical Peels
In general, peels are classified by how strong they are (how deep they work into the skin). At Rejuvenate, we tend to utilize light and medium peels primarily because they result in little to no peeling. We’ve put together a tailored list of chemical peel offerings that target some of the most common skin complaints:
- ZO® Stimulator Peel – a great all-around peel consisting of lactic, citric, and salicylic acid for exfoliation and other collagen boosting ingredients. There’s no downtime, and can be done easily during a workday!
- SALICYLIC PEEL (SAL-E) – features a lipophilic formula that cleans deep into pores. It has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help you achieve clear skin.
- MALIC PEEL (MAL-E) – an excellent choice for moderate to severe acne. It reduces skin bacteria and helps to hydrate and brighten skin.
- THE SAL-E & MAL-E COMBO – enhanced results for improved skin clarity and brightness. This combination peel works well on acne breakouts and skin texture. Because of the strength, it does peel for around 10 days.
To find out what peel is best for you, schedule a consultation with us We will discuss your concerns and help you choose the right one. Make 2024 the year you start giving your skin the attention it deserves. We hope to see you soon!